What would be the best exercise to tone the stomach?
So many good ab exercises - it’s my favorite part of the body to work out! These are some ideas, which you can do variations of according to level of intensity (ie. add weights or do extra reps):
- Situps - feet fixed, holding a weight
- Crunches - legs at a 90 degree angle
- Leg raises - either hanging or laying down
- L-hold - hanging, extend your legs at a 90 degree angle in front of you and hold
- Hanging crunches
- Plank hold/side plank hold
- Oblique twists (on machine)
- High knee runs
- Burpees! Okay these work everything basically, but they are fantastic.
Pair these up with cardio, and you’ve got yourself a toned stomach in no time!